Sunday, June 16, 2013

[New] Pre-Rooted Stock ROM for Micromax A44 Punk

Hello Guys!!

I am back again after many days. Im back with this new Pre Rooted Stock Rom with little modifications of mine. Previously i released one ROM but unfortunately that was not working properly. so now i have come up with this brand new ROOTED ROM.

Note that this ROM is fully tested i am attaching the Image previews of this ROM Too...

Features:

1. Based on Stock ROM
2. Low memory bug Fixed (No More Low memory issues again guaranteed)
3. ICS style notification (Transparent)
4. DeoDexed Applications
5. Rooted :P
6.Removed useless Apps...

More Updates will be done soon....:) im working on this ROM.. and more super mods will be done..


Screenshots:










How to Flash to your Phone:

You will need a CWM recovery, simply download the attachment put the file to your SD card.
Reboot into recovery,
select Install Zip From SD,
Select Choose zip from sdcard,
Now select the zip file using vol up and down and power button,
select Yes...

Wait for it to install.......................................... untilll you are done :P
Reboot your device :)

A Bug Found:

Well Guys i just found a bug on this ROM, The WIFI will not work. but i have the fix for this bug. Follow the steps below:
After Flashing the ROM perform following stuffs.


on your android device, goto Settings > Wireless and networks > WiFi Settings > Click menu button (left) and select advanced.

You’ll see an option “use static IP” under IP settings section. Enable it and enter the following parameters.

IP address : 192.168.1.253

Gateway: 192.168.1.1

Netmask: 255.255.255.0

DNS1: 8.8.4.4

DNS2: 4.4.4.4/8.8.8.8
No other bugs have been found. I will be releasing another ROM after fixing this issue. Till then you can enjoy this ROM. Let me know if you find more bugs. Bring me problems i will fix them all. :)


Download Attachments:

http://www.mediafire.com/?6xvcjrhb9aanww2


Let me know if you face any issues..

14 comments:

  1. i am not able to access wifi plz help urgently..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to move my whts app to sdcard tried all apps please help and my root worked and thaks for this method

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot. Everything works but cant move apps to sd.It fails everytime

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can only find recovery mode and factory mode when I press volume key and the power key together, however I don't know what to do now... I moved system apps to my sd card after rooting and later my phone got messed up, my menu turned blank(black in colour), after turning it off and turning it on I see that my phone stops at my logo, fortunately if someone calls me I still can take calls as well as messages however can't access my home, menu, etc... kindly help me out... I would b really grateful if u do so...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You messed up your rom... their are three ways to fix this:

      1. Go to service center.
      2. or copy any mmx a44 working rom to your sd card and go to your recovery and flash it. it will be fixed.
      3. download the stock rom from my site. and use flash tool...

      what ever you want

      Delete
  6. sir how install pree stock rom from ROSHAN.EKKA.MMX.A44.V1 in my micromax a44 i need u help bcz my phn creat low memory problam..plz hlp and giv your reply fast

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really thankful to u roshan u r the best but plz solve these bugs fast It cant install apps and apps r not moving to sd card......regards

    ReplyDelete
  8. i m new to all this so please can you tell me how to install prerooted stock rom to my micromax a44. If you can do then please upload a video in which you can show how to flash rom in my micromax a44....please elaborate

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks you so much for this pre rooted rom. I am very thankful to u for this but there is 2 problems.
    1. internal memory is only nearly 110 mb and
    2. we cant move apps to sd card.
    please fix this ........ and thanks again for this rooted rom

    ReplyDelete
  10. please do something about moving apps to sd card...
    otherwise everything other is working so cool

    ReplyDelete